Lymphatic drainage is a technique that helps to improve lymphatic flow, which can have a variety of health benefits, including reducing inflammation and boosting the immune system. Infrared saunas are a type of sauna that use infrared heaters to emit radiant heat, which is absorbed by the body to produce a range of therapeutic effects.
Combining lymphatic drainage with infrared sauna therapy can provide several potential benefits, including:
1. Improved lymphatic function: The combination of lymphatic drainage and infrared sauna can help to stimulate lymphatic flow, which can improve the body's ability to eliminate waste and toxins.
2. Reduced inflammation: Infrared sauna therapy has been shown to reduce inflammation in the body, which can help to relieve pain and improve overall health.
3. Increased circulation: Both lymphatic drainage and infrared sauna therapy can improve circulation in the body, which can help to deliver oxygen and nutrients to the tissues more effectively.
4. Boosted immune function: By improving lymphatic flow and reducing inflammation, lymphatic drainage and infrared sauna therapy can help to boost the immune system and support overall health.
5. Relaxation and stress relief: Infrared sauna therapy can help to promote relaxation and reduce stress, which can have a range of health benefits, including improved sleep and reduced anxiety.
It's important to note that while there is some evidence to suggest that lymphatic drainage and infrared sauna therapy can provide these benefits, more research is needed to fully understand their effects on the body. It's also important to talk to a healthcare professional before trying any new therapies, especially if you have any underlying health conditions or concerns.
At Flor da Vida this treatment begins with a 25min minute infrared sauna blanket to help increase the body temperature and circulation. You can schedule a session for general health, pre/post surgery, prenatal or postnatal. *Infrared blanket sauna is not indicated during pregnancy or any recent surgery.