Sat, Nov 04|
Cyclical Herbal Workshop with Shanti
Tea Making Class - (in person and online)
Time & Location
Nov 04, 2023, 12:00 PM – 2:30 PM
Verona, 21 Grove Ave, Verona, NJ 07044, USA
About the event
Our cycle require support and nurtient. Often time we think that by taking hormones, we are providing the best and efficient support. However, what if there's a simpler and more natural way to engage and jump start your bodies natural rhythm? Join Shanti as she walks with you on an herbal journey to understanding the meaning behind our phases, the support needed to ensure harmonious rhythm, and the herbs that are waiting to help you.
Herbalism doesn't need to be confusing or overwhelming and with the use a few herbs, understanding their purpose, connection, and essence can help you build a knowlege of self anatomny. Learn to speak your bodies rhythm and language.
What to Expect:
• Cyclical Phase Explanation: Understand the difference of the cyclical phases, and how our bodies change. How our bodies and energies otherwise known as body nodes require different language, understanding and support.
• Herbal Knowledge: Understand the energetics and medicinal herbs for each phase, specifically the Luteral phase. Walk away with a mini Matera Medica to begin your journey to becoming an herbalist.
• Expert Guidance: Aside form understanding the medicinal property, Shanti will share other vital ways to incorporate properly certain herbs to embark on an herbal walking journey, a vital part to developing a personal relationship with planet medicine.
• Create Your Own Tea Support Blend: Get hands-on as you craft your own personalized tea blend and understand how the formula is supporting your individual physically, mentally, and emotional needs. Unlocking stored, stagnate, & potentially repressed energy.
• Open Discussion: A time to reflect and share in an open and safe environment, questions, thoughts, and emotions.
A portion of the profits of the event will go towards supporting our Dark Shadow Scholarship Fun incentive. Our goal is to help 2-3 candidates part-take in the 12-week journey and retreat; set to take place in Lake Atitlan, Guatemala, Spring Equinox March 2024.